Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Screen Printing

The screen printing process was a very exciting project that I enjoyed very much. I finished with a feeling of accomplishment and knowledge of something I once knew nothing about. It was nerve wrecking at first not knowing if it would come out right or if it was processed right but in the end it came out perfectly. After printing my image once I even did some risk taking and experimented by printing the same image a second time on the same shirt almost to create a sort of shadow effect. The only thing I would have changed it making the first image the lighter color and the shadow image the darker color so it would have come out more clearer. But overall I enjoyed the process and can't wait to comlpete my next shirt.

2 comments:

Anne Brew said...

I am glad you enjoyed the process.
brew

Anonymous said...

Great work.